Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Al Hidayah Mosque. Jalan Goa Gong No. 5, Banjar Santhi Karya.

Ungasan South Kuta. Kab. Badung, Bali.
This afternoon in the office, I suddenly remembered a small mosque located at the height of the hill (the village) Ungasan.

The first mosque that had become a different place of prayer, when I pick up my child, Edy Supeno Kutuh than high school. If the school we went home at Kuta and take the road through the By Pass Nusa Dua when I stopped at the Great Mosque of Ibn Battuta, which is near the College of Paiwisata Bali, but when I returned in the form and Ungasan Jimbaran I usually stop to pray at Al Hidayah mosque this.

After years of praying this afternoon I remember this and try to visit. Thus, during the day when lunch came, I ran to the mosque is located approximately 20 miles from my office in the hope that I can get the afternoon prayers berjamah but apparently not achieved by the way I had wandered into another away. Understandably this mosque are located in remote places in the Uluwatu road there are several access the entrance of the mosque, and I was the wrong way, so when entering into the hills and a number of existing homes, I was confused because they run in circles looking for this mosque.

Finally, I return to the main road to Nusa Dua Ungasan, take some time and collect all my old memories, I find the way to Al Hidayah mosque. I'm glad if it can come back and see the mosque, but I can not go pray berjamah because it was finished and gone home.

Mushollanya has changed a lot, once the page is still as open as our prayers in the small streets could be seen in the mosque courtyard, but now everything is covered with small mosque wall, fence, which also serves as a small mosque.
I pray alone in the room mosque, and after taking new pictures of the various corners of this small mosque. Mosque was not very spacious, but clean and equipped with the Quran Education Parks / TK and a paper with Arabic letters and Indonesia on the wall of this small mosque.

Most of his writings (full text in the picture below), the Red Crescent Society for United Arab Emirates "I think the word in question is not the Crescent Crescent. But it is good maybe I was wrong, because it did not know the meaning of Crescent and we are indeed the people that can not be perfect, but the most important rewards and charities will still continue.
from www.balimuslim.com

No comments:

Post a Comment