Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Mosque Safinatussalam


Pegayaman Village, District Sukasada. Kab. Buleleng.
Wednesday morning. After a long break with balimuslim.com write this, I decided today to an active start time to fill this web content. The question is, what topics can I choose. After a long thought, Thank God appeared intended to the mosque, which is located in the village Pegayaman cover, as a Muslim village (native), the oldest and largest in Bali. Bali
The village is also unique because in addition to the practice in line with the guidance of Islam, they live their daily lives are no different with the villagers in Bali in general, most Hindus. Pegayaman daily population are farmers who maintained the wisdom of Bali. Relations with the Balinese Hindu walking around is very harmonious.
The articles on the Village Pegayaman Sukasada located in the district, Buleleng District itself has a lot on the internet, but this time I tried to look directly to the mosque and there Jamik Syafinatussalam mosque for the first visit.
Around 10 am I leave the house to the village takes about 2 hours Pegayaman Waku (Kuta). At the beginning of the trip was originally my intention was a bit shaky because it does not matter how long drizzle and rain began to fall, although the use of the car less friendly, but the weather was a bit lazy, so I want to travel continue. Luckily after I remembered that today is not to the village Pegayaman, when else can I squeeze in time to get there. So I reinforced the determination to keep his left and Alhamdulillah all went well until late in the Maghrib, I returned home.
Agency feels tired after a day commuting Kuta - Pegayaman village, but I .... happy at least for the first two things I have been able to access this page fill balimuslim.com loyal visitors, and secondly, I have formed friendships with Muslim brothers in the village Pegayaman voluntarily aloof and distant stayed with Muslim brothers, but with sincerity keep practicing according to Islamic guidelines.from balimuslim.com

No comments:

Post a Comment