Saturday, September 10, 2011

Mosque Raya Ukhuwwah. Road No. Borneo. 19 Denpasar.

The mosque is I take the picture when a few days ago I to Denpasar. Midmorning, I drove a friend who wanted to buy gold jewelry in Denpasar. Place along the way Hasanuddin Denpasar. While they look around and come out into the few shops that exist mas then I look for its own time to take pictures of this mosque.

The mosque is located right in downtown. Shopping center and flanked by three roads namely roadway Hasanuddin, Sulawesi streets and roads of Borneo. Its location near Market Kumbasari and a shopping center on Gajah Mada. Some twenty years ago when often because the business office to Denpasar I often pray in this mosque.

The morning crept toward noon. Along the way Hasanuddin as major roads in the municipal business as usual to show its real face, crowded, noisy and boisterous and bustling with business transactions. Starting from the valet to the middle-aged women who sit in front of our stores offer gold to sell gold to them. People passing by on the sidewalk is not less hustle and bustle of the hectic traffic of motorcycles, private cars, garbage trucks and urban transportation on the highway Hasanuddin.

In this situation, I took pictures of Masjid Raya Ukhuwwah. Looking for a good point of view, sometimes jog Sulawesi crossing the street to get a good moment. It's a bit tired because I have to tolah-toleh quiet and find a gap to cross. Not easy because of the traffic on this highway is very dense and crowded, but I feel excited and happy because today I was able to take pictures for balimuslim.com although only from the outside since that time the main door was closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment