Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Nur Mosque, Singaraja



NUR mosque
Road Eralngga
Singaraja

Before returning from Lovina to Kuta in the T-junction leading to Denpasar to me out of the car, I asked one of the existing pavement in front of the store, where the nearest mosque in this place. Alhmadulillah, most times I get an "oh, sorry I do not know" but this time I got the right answer. He pointed to the direction of the nearest mosque, and after I thanked him toward (instead of the mosque searched site in question, knowing that I do not really know the city of Singaraja), finally I found the mosque.

But I was a little surprised.
I first saw this mosque was quite old and not maintained, the walls seem dull if it had never been touched by brushes for the year, but the location next to a city street.
The second surprise, I saw no sign of life I mean invisible mosque or a sedentary Dhuhr prayer time just arrived. Usually the hours are 12:30 mosque could not stop with people who go out to pray Dhuhr, but this is no, absolutely not seen a soul. So, before crossing the road to the mosque, I was sure, asked what the parking lot to the builders of this mosque is still used when the answer is still, I'm about to stabbing in this mosque.
The third surprise, I could not find the entrance! I go around looking for the door ujun to the end, but I have no one in contact with the open door, all locked. I'm definitely confused, if I jump the fence of course I will be a spectacle of people on this highway, or I might have yelled at the thief. That is not done, because the way I came from a house in Kuta to Lovina, Singaraja is not to be prisoners. What the world said later:)
But I still can not believe it is unlikely that the door of the mosque this afternoon closed or locked. So I tried to find, happy
when I was looking around the mosque door to door The goal is to house adjoining the mosque Nur. In front of the house of a mother seems to want to go, so I asked him I want to pray in mosques, but could go, not because pintu2 closed (locked). I hope that none of the answers to his surprise, and Alhamdulillah, I have the answer!
He pointed me in the door of the mosque next to his house, but I said it was locked. Mother said, smiling indeed 'seems locked, but not sebeltulnya, he said, "try later he finally pull open the bag. Apparently the door I saw that it was closed and padlock, but the tip is pressed until the lock is not really into, so we can still remove without the key. So it is wrong in this case ............ my own. Less carefully and meticulously.
Show me the money on ads .. held .. diterawang felt .. .. I will have no problem like this. I certainly beristigfar .....

Thank you dear mother, so I can run the prayers in the mosque Nur Dhuhr this. About fatigue, because the door had been searched immediately disappeared in luck, because they can face bow and presented to him this summer.
from balimuslim.com

No comments:

Post a Comment