Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Jami Mosque "


Jalan Imam Bonjol 65Singaraja
After prayers in the mosque Nur Dhuhr which lies in the way grants, I returned to the car and went back to Kuta. Just minutes away from the path of grants rather right about 200 meters I the Great Mosque Jami see before my eyes. I am also amazed at the door of this mosque because of the unique Balinese style. It looks beautiful, especially the decoration on the doors and roof of the mosque entrance door. Unfortunately, because of the time insisted I could not go inside to get some pictures of this mosque, but the grandeur of the entrance has me fascinated by the idea of ​​a gate pattern design stationary Bali.Wall, fence and gate covered with marble tiles which contrast with the color paint of the door. If we pass this way, this is the most beautiful sights I have seen from the row of existing buildings along this road. Subhanallah.
If we pass this way certainly we would look to the character of the building than the surrounding buildings. So beautiful, we will never get bored looking at her, even if you stand at the door, the hours would not things you bored and wanted to leave.I know, there are many other mosques in the world, a majestic and dozens and even hundreds of times larger than this mosque. But conditions have the scene at that time "the house of God" for me is so great. These feelings may not appear at any time. We can not tear each time remember Him. I did not hear the call to prayer at any time to cry, but it often appears suddenly.
I remember some twenty years ago, when the service / work the first time in Ambon or rather in the Laha village. At that time the place and leave a few days early to stay there I was confused because I never mosque, until one day a friend (native Moluccan people), who said that if a mosque in a nearby village, the village name of Sweetwater. Friday arrived so I tried walking to the mosque and Alhamdulillah they could meet to find.The place was actually still has the atmosphere of the village, along the dirt road I passed the houses of people were still made of thatched roofs (alang-alang). Even when arrived at the mosque was not large, enclosed building not only consists of four pillars supporting the roof. The floor was even simpler, just covered with gravel stones. Hampar thin mat which I had never flat and straight, in science latainya instead of ceramic or marble or plaster. So when we bow our forehead will "land" on the surface of the gravel. In my life, my memory never prayed in a mosque like this, with no walls and floors are covered with gravel and rocks. But at that moment my heart filled with happiness after looking for a new mosque where Friday prayers, so he could finally go to the site to see. So when I could not arc the tears of joy that I get what I had been longing for stem cells. Allah Akbar.from balimuslim.com

No comments:

Post a Comment